2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Learn to make soba noodles from scratch at a Nagano cooking class that includes a traditional meal. You’ll knead, roll out, and cut the dough for soba noodles, then eat them alongside pickled nozawana, spicy daikon radish, and chestnut ‘ohagi,’ a rice ball with sweetened sesame or soybean flour. By preparing soba noodles from fresh dough, you’ll learn essential techniques for recreating soba noodle dishes at home.
- Get tips from an experienced soba maker
- Enjoy an included lunch with the soba noodles you made
- Sample a range of foods at your soba lunch
- Fun, hands-on activity in Nagano
Saved to wishlist!
Cost of Materials and Meal
Departure & Return
Departure Point富蔵家本館 蕎実亭（きょうみてい）, Japan, 〒381-0201 Nagano, Kamitakai-gun, 郡上市Kanmachi, 高井郡小布施町上町９５９
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Soba Making Experience in Nagano: UME Plan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Soba Making Experience in Nagano: UME Plan?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 51978P318