- Day trip to the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route in Chubu Sangaku National Park
- Experience a unique variety of mountain transport to reach the summit
- Visit the iconic Kurobe Dam, an immense engineering feat and source of national pride
- Round-trip train ticket provided from Nagano Station to Ogisawa Station
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the Information Board, directly opposite the shinkansen ticket gates at 8:30. Your guide will be waiting from 8:25 onward and wearing a 'Snow Monkey Resorts' tour tag.
The second meeting point is inside the Hakuba Happo Bus Terminal. Please ensure that you are waiting from 09:40 onward for departure at 09:45. Your guide will be wearing a 'Snow Monkey Resorts' tour tag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-5) are free of charge.
- Please wear suitable shoes for walking on possibly snowy trails.
- Please bring sunglasses as the snow in combination with sunlight can produce intense glare.
- The itinerary is based on the traffic conditions being optimal. We will adjust the schedule according to traffic conditions and pace of the group on the day of the tour.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, routes to the snow corridor might close. In such a case, the tour will be cancelled with full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour does not include lunch. Snacks can be purchased at different mountain stations with different restaurants to choose from at the summit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machinovate Japan Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff