9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide - first 4 days on Main land
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All land and launch transfers to Robinson Crusoe, Beachcomber Island & Barefoot Manta
1night each Robinson Crusoe, Nadi and 2 nights each at Pacific Harbour, Beachcomber & Barefoot.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Accommodation from day 9 onwards
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Clients to be ready in the hotel lobby 10min prior to pickup time
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pass does not include any meals howver if you have purchased the Meal plan with Feejee Experience then you will be provided with meals at Robinson Crusoe Island and all other meals until breakfast on day 4.
- Fijian Lunch is provided by Nasautoka village at a cost of F$10.00pp on Day 3 (Optional)
- A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$84pp and is paid directly to the resort.
- A compulsory meal plan also is applicable at Beachcomber which is $99per person per day and at Barefoot Manta which is $119per person per day. Additional Lunch at Barefoot Manta is $25per person. This is payable direct to the island upon check in.
- All other meals are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
- 4 day Feejee meal package is available at a cost of $280.00 that includes: Meal Plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, all meals on day 2 & 3 and breakfast on day 4.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You are required to wear a sarong for the Kava Ceremony and village visit.
- Pickups are available at all hotels and resorts in the Nadi / Denarau area. Please ensure you’ve informed Feejee Experience of your location for pick up on day one.
- The Triple Treat pass is a scheduled accommodation inclusive pass. Once you have departed you cannot change travel dates and must complete the pass in the scheduled 9 days. Should you break your journey along the way you risk forfeiting future travel legs such as travel to the islands of Beachcomber & Barefoot as all transfers & accommodation have been pre-booked for you. Please follow the above itinerary to ensure your Feejee Experience is completed without a problem. Feejee Experience guide does not accompany any tours to the outer Islands
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feejee Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Triple Treat - 9 Days Multi Island Pass?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Triple Treat - 9 Days Multi Island Pass?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Triple Treat - 9 Days Multi Island Pass?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Triple Treat - 9 Days Multi Island Pass?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5705P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingNadiDenarau IslandMulti-day Tours - Denarau IslandMulti-day Tours - LautokaMulti-day Tours - Viti LevuCategory