- Half-day tour of Natadola Beach and Veisabasaba Village from Nadi
- Transportation included; hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet locals and watch a traditional welcome ceremony
- Free time on the beach to relax or sign up for activities (own expense)
- Snacks provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop at the Rahmatullah Khan Muslim School, where you'll be welcomed with a traditional kava ceremony and watch some entertainment put on by the village residents. Have a look around the village and meet some locals, then head for Natadola Beach.
On the beach, refuel with some provided snacks, then fill your time with whatever you wish: snorkeling, horseback riding, and massage are available for purchase. Otherwise, you're welcome to just relax in the sand or take a swim. If you're hungry, the guide can arrange a stop at one of the nearby resorts to purchase lunch.
Relax on the ride back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 passengers required per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY VALENTINE TRAVEL TOURS LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.