Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are staying overnight in on the mainland before you travel to the Yasawas, we offer a daily complimentary coach transfer from Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau accommodation to Denarau Marina.
- We are very happy to collect you from your accommodation on the first day of your Awesome Adventure Fiji package for the transfer to Port Denarau. If you don’t book your accommodation through us, you have to advise us where you are staying. If you don’t advise us, getting to Port Denarau on time is your responsibility and at your own cost. We also provide a courtesy coach drop off back to most resorts in the Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau areas: just let us know where you are staying
- Due to vessel schedules, for Wednesday departures, passengers will stay at Mantaray Island Resort first, then Barefoot Kuata Resort, then South Sea Island
- Due to vessel schedules, for Friday departures, the "Island Adventure" operates in the reverse order (eg Barefoot Kuata Resort, then Mantaray Island Resort, then South Sea Island)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff