Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail the blue lagoons and explore the uninhabited beaches of the Fijian Mamanuca Islands on this full-day cruise
- Enjoy continental breakfast
- BBQ lunch on the beach
- Explore the colorful underwater world with free use of snorkel gear including fins and masks
- Complimentary beverages including soft drink, beer and wine is served throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located hotels in Nadi, Coral Coast and Lautoka
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After the crew sets sail, you’re served a continental breakfast of freshly baked scones, danish, toast and fresh fruit served with Champagne, fruit juices, coffee and tea. Your sailing route passes four spectacular Mamanuca Islands including Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty and Treasure islands.
On arrival at your destination, you can snorkel the coral reef with provided equipment, swim in the lagoon or simply relax on the white-sand beach. Indulge in a barbecue lunch including chicken, fish, roast beef and sausages served with coleslaw, potato salad, tossed green salad, fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit.
All meals are freshly prepared on board by the chef, and all beverages — beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks — are complimentary throughout the day.
Click on 'View Additional Info' for hotel pickup times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rosie Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms