- Full-day tour with Kula Eco Park, and visits to local school and village, from Nadi
- Take part in a kava welcome ceremony and meet the children at a local school
- Learn how Kula Eco Park works to protect the rare Fiji crested iguana
- Snap photos of Fiji's diverse plant and animal life
- Includes entrance fees, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour begins with pickup from your local hotel — Pick up at 8:00am for Nada area hotels, 8:30am for Denarau area hotels, Coral Coast Resorts will be advised at the time of booking. Tours depart daily except Sundays (No School Tour on Saturdays & On School Holidays)
What To Expect
During the scenic drive in an air-conditioned vehicle, stop into a local school for 30 minutes to meet the local students, take photos of their school, and have the option to donate school supplies.
Head to Lawai Pottery Village where the residents welcome you with a kava ceremony and entertainment that gives you insight into a village's daily life and and Fiji's rich cultural traditions.
Continue to Kula Eco Park, the world's biggest breeding center for the endangered Fiji crested iguana. Follow wooden walkways during a guided tour that leads you through pristine coastal forest. There, you can observe animals like iguanas, parrots, turtles, fruit doves, fruit bats, and more as your guide points out the plants and animals in the different habitats.
Shop for souvenirs and purchase lunch (own expense) in Sigatoka town before your driver returns you to your resort to end your tour after eight hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY VALENTINE TRAVEL TOURS LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Fiji Day Trip to Kula Eco Park and Local Village.