2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience authentic Greek hospitality and flavor with a meal at the Mykonian Spiti, a traditional island home converted into a showcase of Mykonian life and cooking. Meet the friendly owner and get an introduction to local customs in a warm, intimate setting before enjoying a delicious home-cooked meal served with Greek wine and ‘raki’ brandy. Take a piece of Mykonos home with you in a gift bag filled with culinary treats.
- Lunch or dinner at the Mykonian Spiti in Mykonos
- Enjoy a traditional Greek meal at a family home
- Meet the owner and learn about local customs and cooking
- Incudes wine and Cretan 'raki' brandy
- Take home a gift bag with samples of local products
- Free hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
- Makes a great shore excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel or port
Lunch or dinner
Wine & raki
Small gift bag with local products (1 per couple)
Gloves, Face masks & disinfectant, as measures against COVID-19
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
• For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
• For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability) Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Fully harmonized with the guidelines of the Greek Ministry of Health and the W.H.O., regarding protection against COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonian Spiti
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & Tickets