- Lunch or dinner at the Mykonian Spiti in Mykonos
- Enjoy a traditional Greek meal at a family home
- Meet the owner and learn about local customs and cooking
- Incudes wine and Cretan 'raki' brandy
- Take home a gift bag with samples of local products
- Free hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
- Makes a great shore excursion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
• For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
• For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability) Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Fully harmonized with the guidelines of the Greek Ministry of Health and the W.H.O., regarding protection against COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonian Spiti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Lunch or Dinner with Drinks in Mykonos.