- Learn to make Greece’s top street food, souvlaki pork (or chicken) kebabs
- Discover the art of the perfect tzatziki—Greece’s famous cucumber-yogurt dip
- Savor a glass of local wine plus pomace brandy and aniseed-heavy ouzo
- Get to know your hosts as you feast in the garden, under the stars
Departure & Return
We will send you our location 24hrs before the event through WhatsApp, Viber, message or email. Please let us know which of them you are available with a note under your booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands