- Learn all about Mykonos’ traditional dishes and culinary heritage
- A private cooking class offers the most personal, hands-on way to learn
- Enjoy a multi-course, traditional meal, plus wine and ouzo
- Pick between lunch and dinner options, and upgrade for transit
Departure & Return
Exact contact and address details can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Please note that you have to walk for 5-10 minutes from the Sea Bus and/or taxi drop off to Angelina's home, it can be reached on foot only.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Greek Cooking Class in Mykonos with a Food Professional.