Explore our promoted experiences
- Private arrival transfer from the Mykonos airport or cruise port
- Book a drop-off at Mykonos hotels in Chora, Gialos Platis, Ornos or Paradise beach resort
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport and a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Enjoy a service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
What To Expect
To book, simply enter your details, pay in advance, and provide your voucher to your driver when you arrive at Mykonos Island National Airport or Mykonos cruise port.
Having met up with your driver, simply hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle waiting at the airport terminal or portside. Then, relax on a smooth and straightforward journey to your Mykonos hotel.
The transfer service offers drop-offs at accommodation in Mykonos Town, known as Chora, as well as in Gialos Platis and Ornos, and the Paradise Beach Resort. Nice touch: rides are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on three adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff