2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your first taste of scuba diving in the beautiful waters around Mykonos during this private, PADI-certified mini-course. No previous diving experience is necessary and a professional PADI instructor teaches you basic safety concepts before heading below the surface. Discover the marine life around the Cyclades under close supervision and discover the thrill of scuba diving. Qualified divers are also invited to join in on the fun.
- Take an introductory dive around the waters of Mykonos
- Learn basic safety concepts from a PADI instructor
- Discover the beautiful underwater wildlife of the Cyclades
- Feel safe and have fun with a private instructor
Saved to wishlist!
One Way Trip Transfers
Second Dive or any other dive equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- After the end of dive customers can relax at the beach and find their own way back to their hotel. In case a return transfer is needed that can be arranged at an extra charge.
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos Scuba Diving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos Scuba Diving?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos Scuba Diving?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mykonos Scuba Diving
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Aegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & Tickets