7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Cyclades’ natural beauty and history on this luxury cruise to Rhenia and Delos islands. After a convenient hotel pickup, board a 112-foot (34-meter) yacht and sail for the picturesque, uninhabited island of Rhenia. Go snorkeling with complimentary gear and enjoy a delicious lunch with wine and beer—they’re included in the tour—before heading to the sacred ruins of Delos for a guided tour.
- Explore the Cyclades on this combination excursion aboard a luxury sailboat
- Snorkel in the magical waters of Rhenia Island with complimentary equipment
- Savory a tasty lunch, sip complimentary drinks, and see Delos with a guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Superior Motor-Sailer yacht for 7 hours + crew
Licensed English Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (about 1h30min disposal)
On board buffet lunch
Complimentary white & red/rosé house wine,soft drinks,water,instant coffee/tea throughout the cruise
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle transportation
WiFi on board
All safety equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
Beach towels available on board on additional charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:30 am and the departure time is at 09:00 am.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursSailingSnorkelingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMykonosBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsSnorkeling - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory