- Full-day cruise of Mykonos’ south coast
- Admire the scenery aboard a traditional Greek Kaiki boat
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing at Frangias and Kalafatis beaches
- Tuck into an included lunch at a beachfront restaurant in Kalafatis
- No snorkeling experience necessary: instruction provided
Departure & Return
If customers want transfer services to/from meeting point these can be provided in shared basis at 7,00 eur. per person per way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 for rest of Island.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is Frangias Beach, where you can hop off to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the clear Aegean waters. After drying off on shore, enjoy a glass of wine, juice, or Ouzo and a snack as you take in the views.
Continue to Kalafatis Bay, where a delicious Greek-style lunch is served at a seafront restaurant, then enjoy free time to swim, relax on the beach, or take part in water sports (extra cost).
Conclude the tour at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer Services 7,00 eur. per person per way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 for rest of Island.
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Mykonos South Coast Cruise with Lunch.