5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup also from any Hotel or Villa in Mykonos island.
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port Tourlos
- Mykonos Old Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We use WhatsApp for instant contact or you can send us a google map of your location for your pick-up.
- Most travelers can participate
- You are kindly advised to take your swim suits, hats, sun protection and tennis shoes ( snickers ) to feel more comfortable during the excursion. - We can combine visit to an organic farm or vineyard/wine tasting or local brewery/beer tasting with this excursion, as well as horse riding, scuba diving or other activities, depending on time guests have and upon request. - Notice to the guests how due to the rough roads, they will be driven by our drivers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Exclusive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos Wild Experience Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos Wild Experience Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos Wild Experience Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mykonos Wild Experience Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSafaris - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Aegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & Tickets