Explore our promoted experiences
- An all-inclusive day trip to history-packed Delos—birthplace of Apollo—and picturesque Rhenia
- Relax on the yacht’s comfort deck, hit the water for a swim, or use complimentary snorkeling gear
- A fresh and tasty lunch buffet included onboard the boat
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off or the Delos entrance fee and guided tour
Departure & Return
The yacht is located at Agios Ioannis Diakoftis area. As soon as you get to Agios Ioannis dock (infornt of the small white chaple), look either for the exact operation yacht or a smaller boat the would transfer you on that.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure that you bring: swimsuit, hat and sunscreen.
- Passport/ID or driving licence details are required before the day of cruise.
- Hotel pickups approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greece sailing by Chios Yachting team
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff