Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 2.5-hour sunset sailing cruise on the Aegean Sea
- Relax and enjoy the last rays of sunshine with your loved ones
- Enjoy delicious snacks perfectly paired with sparkling wine or Ouzo
- Receive complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restricted to adults only from 16 years old and over
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions as to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Too cloudy to see the actual sunset but still a nice evening overall." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews