2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
An off-the beaten-track experience enjoying a quick sailing ride along the coast of Mykonos. Take your on-board “Aperitivo” with drink of your choice and local Greek snacks while the sun drowns in the Aegean Sea. A cruise for adults only where you can discover, wearing your casual look, the real and natural beauties of the Island on sunset time.
- Take a 2.5-hour sunset sailing cruise on the Aegean Sea
- Relax and enjoy the last rays of sunshine with your loved ones
- Enjoy delicious snacks perfectly paired with sparkling wine or Ouzo
- Receive complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Sailing Yacht cruise for 2.5 hours + crew
On-board 'Aperitivo' of 2 drinks (house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks available)
Snacks to pair with your drink
Music on board
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle transportation
All safety equipment
A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time is 30 minutes before the below departure cruise timetable, set according to the sunset time:
from May 02nd to May 18th, 18:00 – 20:30 hrs
from May 21st to June 11th and from July 16th to August 10th, 18:15 – 20:45 hrs
from June 13th to July 13th, 18:30 – 21:00 hrs
from August 13th to August 31st, 17:45 – 20:15 hrs
from September 03rd to September 14th, 17:30 – 20:00 hrs
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restricted to adults only from 16 years old and over
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions as to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos Alternative Sunset Sail Aperitivo for Adults-only (free transfers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos Alternative Sunset Sail Aperitivo for Adults-only (free transfers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos Alternative Sunset Sail Aperitivo for Adults-only (free transfers)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos Alternative Sunset Sail Aperitivo for Adults-only (free transfers)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Too cloudy to see the actual sunset but still a nice evening overall." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mykonos Alternative Sunset Sail Aperitivo for Adults-only (free transfers)
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursSunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsParos Tours & Tickets