6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the crowds on Mykonos behind and catch the wind with this sailing cruise to two nearby Aegean islands. Set sail from Tourlos Bay to the UNESCO-listed island of Delos to explore the ancient Greek ruins at your own pace. Then head to the island of Rhenia, with a stop to swim and snorkel in the crystalline waters. Relax over lunch on board, served with wine, beer, and soft drinks.
- Visit two islands off the coast of Mykonos by sailboat with a small group
- Dock on Delos to marvel at one of the top archaeological sites in Greece
- Swim and snorkel (gear provided) off the uninhabited island of Rhenia
- Mediterranean buffet lunch, beverages, Wi-Fi, and music on board
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Epar.Od. Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Sea Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing adventure with Nadia K to Delos and Rhenia Island from Mykonos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing adventure with Nadia K to Delos and Rhenia Island from Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing adventure with Nadia K to Delos and Rhenia Island from Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing adventure with Nadia K to Delos and Rhenia Island from Mykonos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesArchaeology ToursLunch CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsArchaeology Tours - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & Tickets