- See Mykonos on foot, departing from a local farm
- Choose from beginner (3mi/5km) or advanced (6mi/10km) hiking options
- Upgrade either hiking option with a traditional Greek lunch
- See the Greek countryside, dotted with farms, chapels, and beaches
- Backpack with essential hiking gear provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel, or cruise ship port
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
What To Expect
Option A (3 miles/5 kilometers) visits a few nearby farms to sample some seasonal produce and ends up at the scenic Mersini Beach. Wade into the azure waters before beginning the return trek, followed by lunch (if option selected).
Option B (6 miles/10 kilometers) takes you farther afield from Mersini Beach and up the Wind path, which ends with views of the surrounding Tinos, Samos, and Ikaria islands. Rest there before continuing past some country chapels and other farms, then sitting down for an optional lunch outdoors at a country estate. Hit up one last beach before being picked up to return to the farm and your hotel in Mykonos.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup time varies. The traveler will be informed about the exact pickup time upon confirmation
- Option B is for experienced hikers and is not recommended for those who have not hiked before; no children are permitted on Option B
- A large amount of walking is involved
- Suitable for cruise ship day stops
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands