6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Α commemorative award of TripAdvisor
Professional Guide at the Archaeological Museum or the Folklore Museum
Entrance tickets to the Archaeological Museum and the Folklore Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Mykonos
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- For any cancellation on our behalf due to bad weather (high winds over 6 degrees of the beaufort scale), the client is entitled to an 80% refund. Beforehand, our company will do everything in its power to service the customer, by offering solutions such as change of date or alternative tour or activity.
- Due to weather conditions, the destination of the booked cruise may change.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panoramic Island Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Panoramic Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panoramic Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panoramic Island Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Panoramic Island Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsCity Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Paros Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & Tickets