- 4-hour cultural and history tour of Mykonos
- Great way to escape the tourist track and experience authentic island life
- Includes pickup and drop-off from hotels or the cruise port
- Private tour option available
- See the famous Greek island through the eyes of a local
- Visit a local farm, a monastery, a traditional village market, and a fishing port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, get a more modern perspective with a stop at the Mykonos airport, offering a chance to see planes arriving and departing the island. Continue on to the the traditional village of Ano Mera, where you’ll be welcomed at an organic family farm. Get a personalized tour from the superintendent, including hands-on exploration of farming equipment and a chance to meet the livestock. Before leaving Ano Mera, see where locals shop at the open-air market and take a guided tour of the Panagia Tourliani monastery, one of only two on the island.
Drive by the unspoiled beaches of Kalo Livadi, Kalafati, and Aghia Ann, keeping your camera handy for a photo stop, and relax over a light Greek-style lunch or snack (depending on lunch option selected). Finally, take in a fantastic panoramic view of Mykonos Town before saying goodbye to your guide back at your hotel, the cruise port, or another central location of your choice. Alternatively, upgrade to include a guided walking tour of Mykonos Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for Cruise Ship Day Stops
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be sure you have each others' phone info in case you can't quickly find your guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews