3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned mini bus
Island drive & Mykonos town walking tour for 3,5 hours in total
English-speaking Tour Escort
Visit of Mykonos landmarks
Complimentary bottle of water & local map
Ano Mera Monastery entrance fee (1€/person) – entrance is optional
Transportation to/from the meeting point
Food/drinks of any kind unless otherwise stated.
Departure & Return
Mykonos Old Port, Μύκονος, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Meet your tour escort at our booth which is located next to the bus station at Mykonos Old Port.
- Meeting time for the tour is 09:45 a.m.
- Near public transportation.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun protection & hat are recommended.
- The Mykonos town walk is about 3km on even and uneven surfaces.
- Good to avoid crowds
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MY TOUR EXPERTS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mykonos Highlights by a local - small group joining?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mykonos Highlights by a local - small group joining?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mykonos Highlights by a local - small group joining?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mykonos Highlights by a local - small group joining?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonos4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsCity Tours - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory