Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Muscat International Airport
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, JHH8+F97, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GidOman
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Health and safety is never mentioned before or during the trip but be aware you need to be a reasonably capable swimmer to do the full trip into the cave at the end." See review
- "Definitely bring shoes for rocks that can get wet and are not slippery." See review
- "It would be cheaper to hire a car and even cheaper to pay a taxi driver to take you, especially if there are two or more people going." See review