To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
licensed tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Muscat International Airport
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GidOman
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole Private Full Day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole Private Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole Private Full Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Health and safety is never mentioned before or during the trip but be aware you need to be a reasonably capable swimmer to do the full trip into the cave at the end." See review
- "Definitely bring shoes for rocks that can get wet and are not slippery." See review
- "It would be cheaper to hire a car and even cheaper to pay a taxi driver to take you, especially if there are two or more people going." See review
Product code: 129578P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Al Ain4WD Tours - Al AinBus Tours - Al AinSporting Events - Al AinExtreme - Al AinPorts of Call Tours - Al AinClassic Car Tours - Al AinShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahClassic Car Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Khasab4WD Tours - KhasabBus Tours - KhasabSporting Events - KhasabExtreme - KhasabPorts of Call Tours - KhasabClassic Car Tours - KhasabCategory