6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and enjoy Oman’s nature on this full-day tour. Depart from your Muscat hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to Wadi Shab. In the company of a guide, hike through mango trees and shallow pools. Swim in a cave and admire waterfalls. Stop at notable spots along the way, including a fort.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Muscat
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Hike in the company of a guide
- Go swimming in a cave
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Shore trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wadi Shab Coastal Trekking?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "I don't want to spoil the surprise as it's half of the charm, but Wadi Shab is a wonderful hike, swim and trek - Abdulla was such a great guide, we couldn't ask for more" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wadi Shab Coastal Trekking
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahClassic Car Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahClassic Car Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainClassic Car Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory