2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge in a little Omani luxury with a boat cruise down Muscat’s coastlines. You’ll ride aboard a traditional sailing vessel, known as a dhow. Fresh dates and kahwa tea guarantee an atmospheric setting as you glide past the city’s luxury waterfront, getting a peek at the Sultan’s former palace and a fleet of high-end hotels. Round-trip hotel transfer is included, so you can relax and enjoy the ride.
- An exciting sailing excursion in a traditional dhow boat around Muscat’s waterfront
- Get a close peek at luxury hotels, the Sultan’s former palace, and the fishing village of Sidab
- Enjoy complimentary soft drinks, kahwa tea, and fresh dates, an Omani specialty
- Private transfer from your Muscat hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Muscat before Al Seeb Area .
For pick up from Airport or Al Seeb Area , Extra charge 15 $ per person ( Min 2 ) .
Pick up time will be sent after confirmation depend on hotel location .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset trip?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDhow Cruises Nature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahDhow Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSunset Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahDay Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahJet Boating - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahDhow Cruises - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSunset Cruises - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahDay Cruises - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahJet Boating - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainDhow Cruises - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSunset Cruises - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainDay Cruises - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainJet Boating - Umm Al QuwainCategory