5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take in the sights of stunning Muscat—Oman’s history-packed capital—on this evening city tour, which includes dinner and soft drinks. Tick off some of the standout sights after-hours, from centuries-old Portuguese forts to the Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque, illuminated by nighttime lights. Then, dig into a local specialty: Omani grilled fish.
- A nighttime city tour of Muscat with dinner and audioguide
- Relax with round-trip, hassle-free transfers in a private vehicle, including front-door pickup
- Perfect for business travelers or travelers busy during the day, you can enjoy the city by night
- No rush: enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs or capture the perfect photograph
Saved to wishlist!
TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, audio guiding, Dinner & soft drinks
PICK UP TIME: 15 - 30 minutes before departure time.
PICK UP PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
DROP OFF PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 18:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 3 hours.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotels pickup after Airport
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMuscatNight Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNight Tours - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahNight Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory