9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
North Oman boasts a string of mud-brick late-medieval forts, but visiting them independently means renting a 4x4 or negotiating with cabs. This full-day tour from Muscat eliminates the fuss: with trips to Nizwa and Jabreen Forts—two of Oman’s best-preserved. Explore Nizwa Souk and admire its fort exterior before roaming 17th-century Jabreen, replete with Moorish arches and turrets. Return transport, Jabreen admission, and lunch in Bahla is included.
- See Nizwa and Jabreen Forts, and places such as Bahla, in a day from Muscat
- Swap cabs and car hire for air-conditioned return travel with audio-guiding
- View Nizwa Souk and its fort exterior, and explore inside Jabreen Fort
- Relax with lunch, Jabreen entry, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from and to Hotel
Audio guiding in multiple languages
Headphones for the Audio listening
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup should vary between 30 - 60 minutes before tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 am
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement Pickup: $15 supplement per person for Hotels after Airport.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "No time to see the Fort (5 rials), yet there is always too much time for coffee, food-tasting and the set lunch !" See review
Product code: 8264P192
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMuscatBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory