2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See the stunning coastline of Oman and spot dolphins on this cruise. Your morning begins with a pick-up from your hotel, the Muscat airport, or the harbor, followed by boat ride out to where dolphins are often seen. Enjoy watching the mammals swim and interact with each other in the water.
- Watch dolphins in their natural habitat and see Oman from the water
- This marine experience is appropriate for all ages, kids’ discount available
- Bottled water and soft drinks are served on board
- Round-trip transportation from your location is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Muscat before Al Seeb Area .
For pick up from Airport or Al Seeb Area , Extra charge 15 $ per person ( Min 2 ) .
Pick up time will be sent after confirmation depend on hotel location .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watch (2hours) :Muscat Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watch (2hours) :Muscat Tours?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 13787P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahWhale Watching - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahWhale Watching - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainWhale Watching - Umm Al QuwainCategory