Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Enjoy all of the splendor of Oman’s coastlines with none of the hassle of arranging your own transportation. During this stunning boat cruise with private pickup from Muscat, you’ll glide down the capital’s pristine, luxury-filled water. Get a first-hand peek at the Royal Palace, 16th-century Portuguese forts, high-end hotels, and quaint fishing villages. You’ll see the best of Oman in a single outing.
- A relaxing boat cruise along Muscat’s coastline, with free transportation from the capital
- Settle back and lounge onboard as you glide along the picturesque harbor
- Get a peek at high-end hotels and historic sites, from forts to the Royal Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included, so you can enjoy the ride with none of the stress
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Muscat before Al Seeb Area .
For pick up from Airport or Al Seeb Area , Extra charge 15 $ per person ( Min 2 ) .
Pick up time will be sent after confirmation depend on hotel location .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Coastal trip at Muscat ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Coastal trip at Muscat ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 13787P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDhow Cruises City ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahDhow Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSailing - Ras Al KhaimahJet Boating - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - SharjahDhow Cruises - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahSailing - SharjahJet Boating - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainDhow Cruises - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainSailing - Umm Al QuwainJet Boating - Umm Al QuwainCategory