6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Billad Sayt is one of Oman’s prettiest mountain villages but reaching it involves a challenging drive suitable only for expert off-roaders. This private 4x4 tour from Muscat lets you experience this hidden village, and admire Oman’s Hajar Mountains on route without driving or route-finding worries. With a driver-guide, take in the rugged Wadi Bani Awf gorge on the way there, and enjoy time at Billad to stroll and have lunch.
- See one of Oman’s most scenic villages on a private 4x4 day trip from Muscat
- Visit Billad Sayt: a mountain hamlet best reached only by expert off-roaders
- Marvel at the scenery of Wadi Bani Awf on route, without driving worries
- Includes picnic lunch in Billad, and return hotel, port, and airport transfers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Billad Sayt (Day trip) 4WD :Oman Shore excursions?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Billad Sayt (Day trip) 4WD :Oman Shore excursions?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Billad Sayt (Day trip) 4WD :Oman Shore excursions
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursNew Years Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNew Years - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahNew Years - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainNew Years - Umm Al QuwainCategory