Are you interested in?
- A multi-day guided tour of Oman’s top desert sights
- Visit spectacular, under-the-radar locations: a turtle hatchery, a meteor crater, and ancient mud villages
- Sleep under the stars with a desert campfire, with an off-road 4x4 excursion over dunes
- Follow in the footsteps of famous explorers Marco Polo and Ibn Battuta on your own adventure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Package TOUR JASMIN.