3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from Murmansk to the dog kennel. Return to Murmansk
Visiting a dog kennel with sled dogs (Siberian husky, Alaskan husky)
Meeting reindeers (you will be given special treats for reindeers)
An English-speaking guide (the guide will meet you in the kennel)
A walk in the field with greyhounds
Tea from the Russian traditional samovar with pastry. A memorable souvenir
Protective clothing provided at the kennel
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from hotel of Murmansk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Summer Husky Experience Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Summer Husky Experience Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Summer Husky Experience Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Summer Husky Experience Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Summer Husky Experience Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMurmanskBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayEco Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayBus Tours - Volga RegionNature and Wildlife - Volga RegionEco Tours - Volga RegionWalking Tours - Volga RegionHalf-day Tours - Volga RegionBus Tours - UralsNature and Wildlife - UralsEco Tours - UralsWalking Tours - UralsHalf-day Tours - UralsCategory