1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Mumbai GreenGate
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/17/2019 - 10/30/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Linda Tours Mumbai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Dharavi Slum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Dharavi Slum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Dharavi Slum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Dharavi Slum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Dharavi Slum
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursVolunteer Tours Ports of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneUnique Experiences - PuneBus Tours - PuneTuk Tuk Tours - PuneMountain Bike Tours - PuneVolunteer Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadUnique Experiences - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadTuk Tuk Tours - AurangabadMountain Bike Tours - AurangabadVolunteer Tours - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaUnique Experiences - GoaBus Tours - GoaTuk Tuk Tours - GoaMountain Bike Tours - GoaVolunteer Tours - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaCategory
Haji Ali DargahYazoo Park Imagica Water ParkJehangir Art GalleryElephanta CavesBhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)National Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)ImagicaFashion Street Marine DriveKarla CavesBandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)Dhobi GhatChor BazaarRed Carpet Wax Museum Bhaja CavesJuhu BeachChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Sanjay Gandhi National Park Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)