- 4-hour street food tour in Mumbai
- Discover Mumbai’s culinary fare with classic street cuisine
- Sample 8 to 10 snacks, beverages and desserts
- Enjoy tasty treats around Mohammed Ali Road and Chowpatty Beach
- Stop by food stalls at Bhendi Bazaar and a Muslim mosque
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Churchgate Station is accessible by Mumbai Suburban Railways' Western Line. Once inside the station, your tour guide will meet you by the book stall which is about 30 metres by the platform. Look for the sign saying “Wheeler”
What To Expect
After meeting your guide in South Mumbai at Churchgate railway station, set out for Chowpatty Beach to sample vegetarian favorites like pav bhaji (a spicy vegetable curry) and bhel puri (a crunchy snack with puffed rice, vegetables and tangy tamarind sauce).
Next up, discover the busy food stalls along Mohammed Ali Road, which has a reputation as a foodie heaven. You’ll see a variety of meat cuts sizzling on streetside grills, all tended by vendors who specialize in specific dishes.
Stroll through the bustling alleys near Minara Masjid, the epicenter of the city’s Ramadan celebrations and one of Mumbai’s many mosques. Then take in the labyrinthine Bhendi Bazaar, a market in the historically Muslim neighborhood, and hear from your guide about the multi-million dollar redevelopment plan proposed for the area.
Towards the end of your walking tour, satisfy your sweet tooth at a shop that was established more than a century ago. Sample hand-churned ice cream in unfamiliar flavors or nibble a bright-orange jalebi (a deep-fried sweet soaked in syrup).
Expect to walk at a leisurely pace with plenty of stops for samples and photo ops, the perfect way to explore the world of Mumbai street food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reality Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I like the fact that money from the ticket support children’s education in dharavi.." See review