- Cycle to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) and ride along Marine Drive to Sassoon Dock
- Enjoy the calm and cool atmosphere of the early morning hours
- Hear anecdotes from your professional local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet outside of the main gate of Cusrow Baug Colony.
The tour will end at Madras Cafe, where we will enjoy a delicious Indian breakfast.
What To Expect
Begin your ride on the back streets of the Fort area—a former business district from the 18th century. Bear witness to the morning commute as thousands of passengers descend upon Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST)—India’s busiest railway station. You may recognize the Victorian Gothic style of this UNESCO World Heritage site from the 2008 film, Slumdog Millionaire.
After witnessing the morning commute, head to Crawford Market where you’ll dismount your bike and venture inside for a quick look. One of the largest fruit, vegetable and meat markets in the city, this destination for local shoppers was the first place in India to get electricity. Cruise though Bhuleshwar and Kalbadevi bazaars before making a stop at Bombay Panjrapole. More than 350 sacred cows and other smaller animals are sheltered in this structure at the center of this kinetic city.
Make a stop at Mumbadevi Temple before riding through the colorful marigold garlands that decorate Mumbai’s flower alley. Enjoy a cup of steaming chai before coasting along the 1-mile (3-km) stretch of scenic Marine Drive. This stunning promenade offers incredible views of the Arabian Sea and offers a haven of peace and quiet (almost) as you make your way to South Mumbai’s major fishing Mecca, Sassoon Dock.
End your trip at the original departure point, where you’ll enjoy a typical Indian breakfast with your friendly guide and new friends. Recount stories of the day and compare highlights while you savor a delicious group meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Course rides at a relaxed pace over flat terrain
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reality Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms