Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
14 Tours & Activities
14 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Arrival transfer from Bodrum airport or Bodrum bus station
4 nights’ hotel or resort accommodation in Bodrum
All-inclusive meals, alcohol and soft drinks
Guided Picnic Boat Cruise
Guided Turkish Village Tour
Traditional Turkish Bath
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
Professional English-speaking tour guides
Departure transfer to Bodrum airport or Bodrum bus station
Hotel Room Taxes
Domestic flights from / to Bodrum
Insurance: All types
Turkey Entry Visa
Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilas–Bodrum Airport, Ekinanbarı, Havalimanı Sk, 48200 Milas/Muğla, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravelShop Turkey
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days All Inclusive Holiday Bodrum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days All Inclusive Holiday Bodrum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days All Inclusive Holiday Bodrum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days All Inclusive Holiday Bodrum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9878P283
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuğlaBus Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisBus Tours - SarigermeMulti-day Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeCategory