Departure & Return
We will meet on corner of Coleman Boulevard and Mill street outside of the public parking garage and office space.
The tour ends a short walk away from starting location on a beautiful public boardwalk that is next to the creek where guests have the opportunity to explore further.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Walking distance is around 1.5 miles. Please note especially with summer heat that guests should be able to walk this distance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Historic Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands