- Shem Creek bar hopping tour is a fun way to get to know the area
- Learn about the history of Shem Creek from your guide as you go
- Take the guesswork out of deciding which bars are worth a try
- Appetizers included at each stop with drinks available for purchase
Departure & Return
202 Coleman Boulevard "The Shelter Kitchen and Bar" Please see host or hostess who will guide guests to the correct table.
Tour ends a brief walk from the starting location as it close to the entrance of a beautiful public boardwalk on the water for guests to experience after the tour if desired.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Historic Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shem Creek Walking Bar Tour .