2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Mostar by foot and learn about its complicated history on this guided walking tour. Admire the rebuilt Ottoman-era Stone Bridge and stop in a 17th-century Ottoman house, where you can sample homemade rose juice. As you stroll the scenic streets, visit the old bazaar at Kujundziluk, Spanish Square, Karadoz Bey Mosque, and more.
- Learn about Mostar’s history from your guide
- Stroll the scenic streets of the old city
- Sample rose juice at an Ottoman house
- Admire the rebuilt architecture of the Stone Bridge
Saved to wishlist!
Professional authorized guide
Departure & Return
Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point: Spanish square (Gymnasium) Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fortuna Trade Tours Mostar d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mostar Walking Tour: Orient in the West?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mostar Walking Tour: Orient in the West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mostar Walking Tour: Orient in the West?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mostar Walking Tour: Orient in the West?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mostar Walking Tour: Orient in the West
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingMostarCity Tours - MakarskaWalking Tours - MakarskaCity Tours - SarajevoWalking Tours - SarajevoCity Tours - VisokoWalking Tours - VisokoCategory