5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced tour driver-guide for small groups or individuals
Pick up and comfortable drive in a fully equipped air con vehicle to the starting point and return to your place
Guided ride along the hidden beauties of the Mostar vineyards and western Herzegovina
Explore 2 carefully selected winery of the Herzegovina wine route and meet the local winemakers
Learn about wine production and culture from old wine-growing region
Wine tasting & sampling from wooden and inox barrels (cca 5 samples in each cellar)
Herzegovinian meze (tapas) with delicious local home-made food
The best recommendations for unforgettable gourmet experience and a pleasant atmosphere as well as for finding the best local products
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Herzeg Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Herzegovina Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Herzegovina Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Herzegovina Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Herzegovina Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38572P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Herzegovina Wine and Food Experience
5 to 6 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMostarFood Tours - MakarskaUnique Experiences - MakarskaBus Tours - MakarskaWine Tastings - MakarskaHalf-day Tours - MakarskaFood Tours - SarajevoUnique Experiences - SarajevoBus Tours - SarajevoWine Tastings - SarajevoHalf-day Tours - SarajevoFood Tours - VisokoUnique Experiences - VisokoBus Tours - VisokoWine Tastings - VisokoHalf-day Tours - VisokoCategory