- Explore historic Mostar and the Kravice Waterfalls
- Visit the famous UNESCO-listed 'Stari Most' bridge in Mostar
- Take a guided walking tour in Mostar, covering highlights like the city mosque and bazaar
- Free time in Mostar for independent exploration
- Admire the postcard-perfect Kravice Waterfalls and take a refreshing swim
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
06:50am Bus stop across Ina gas station Fina
06:55am Hotel Adria
06:55am Dubrovnik bridge
06:35am Bus stop across Hotel Petka
06:35am Bus stop across Tommy Supermarket (Šipčine)
06:35am Bus stop Grawe
06:35am Bus stop Ina gas station Orsan
06:35am Camping Solitudo
06:35am Hotel Valamar Lacroma
06:35am Hotel President
06:35am Hotel Royal Princess
06:40am Hotel More
06:40am Bus stop Post office Lapad
06:40am Hotel Grand Park
06:40am Bus stop next to Cinestar
06:40am Hotel Palace
06:45am Taxi stop Limenka
06:45am Bus stop fast food Cezar
07:00am Bus stop across Vila Dard
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
Admire the famous UNESCO-listed “Stari Most” Old Bridge before proceeding on a city walking tour. Stop by Mostar’s mosque, the bazaar, and check out a typical Turkish house, a remnant of the city’s historic connection to the Ottoman Empire. End your trip to Mostar with free time to grab a Turkish coffee, explore on your own, or grab some food (own expense).
Make your last stop of the day at Kravice Waterfalls, a scenic cascade along the Trebizat River. In summer the river is known as a popular swimming spot, offering visitors the chance to take a refreshing dip. After your waterfalls stop, receive a ride back to your Dubrovnik hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Swimwear in the summer time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Dubrovnik.
- "Now, keep in mind you do spend a lot of time in the mini-bus but the tour guide is usually providing insight into the people and culture of the places you are visiting so it does pass the time." See review
- "The Lady of the Rocks church is certainly worth the visit though it gets crowded inside." See review