2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Godson Adventures Plains2Peaks ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during godsonadventures-plains2peaks Ltd?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during godsonadventures-plains2peaks Ltd?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during godsonadventures-plains2peaks Ltd?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during godsonadventures-plains2peaks Ltd?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroOvernight Tours - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory