7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Items of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel around Moshi town.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Incredible Africa Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour
7 to 8 hours
1 day 6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroMountain Bike Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHistorical Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaMountain Bike Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHistorical Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiMountain Bike Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiHistorical Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory