12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private safari guide.
Private 4*4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing.
Lunch box and cold water during the safari.
Tips and gratuity to your safari driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moshi or Arusha.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kikafu Tour & Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Day Safari - Tarangire National Park.
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroSafaris - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory