3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an in-depth look at the Moscow Kremlin on a private walking tour that covers several of the features of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. As you explore the Armoury, the Diamond Fund (Almazny Fond), and the cathedrals (depending on the option you select when booking), you'll gain insight into Russia's history. Artifacts you'll see include jewels, weapons, crowns, royal carriages, and Fabergé eggs.
- Learn about the significance of the Kremlin from a private guide
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
- Admission and hotel pickup provided for a hassle-free experience
- Upgrade your tour to include the Diamond Fund
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for the Kremlin Grounds and Armory Chamber and audio guide for Diamond Fund
Entrance Tickets to Kremlin, Armoury Chamber and Diamond Fund
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Transportation if needed (metro pass)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at your place of stay (within Moscow). One day before the tour you will get an email with information about your guide (their name and contact number).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to Diamond Fund rules all foreign language tours are conducted with audio guides
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks With Folks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "In fact to buy tickets and go to visit DF on same 24th July could spend about 1/1,5 hour since the long cue" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Kremlin, Armoury and Diamond Fund
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoscowCity Tours - Nizhny NovgorodWalking Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHalf-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivCategory
Garage Museum of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsSky Town Tours & TicketsCathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya) Tours & TicketsStanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre Tours & TicketsOstankino TV Tower Tours & TicketsJewish Museum and Tolerance Center Tours & TicketsTverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya) Tours & TicketsNovodevichy Convent (Novodevichiy Monastyr) Tours & TicketsSandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani) Tours & TicketsBolshoi Theatre Tours & TicketsGulag History Museum Tours & TicketsLenin's Mausoleum Tours & TicketsCircus of Dancing Fountains Tours & TicketsSuzdal Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts) Tours & TicketsTrampoline Park NEBO Tours & TicketsRevolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii) Tours & TicketsCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil) Tours & TicketsRed October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr) Tours & TicketsAssumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral) Tours & Tickets