4 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Bath House geothermal bathing
Towel, robe and locker hire
Spa Dreaming Centre geothermal bathing
Tea or coffee
Choice of breakfast, lunch, graze platter or dinner in our adults only Spa Dreaming Centre Café
Your choice of beer, wine or fresh juice (lunch/dinner only)
Any additional treatments at Peninsula Hot Springs (massage, facials etc.
Transportation to / from Peninsula Hot Springs
Departure & Return
Departure PointPeninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive on time. Guests arriving late may not be able to be accommodated.
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- People with any of the following medical conditions are advised to obtain medical advice before entering the pools:
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions
- We do not recommend bathing in the hot spring pools during pregnancy, as you may be affected by further heat or stimulation. Fully immersing your body in the warm water will raise your body temperature, which can be dangerous during pregnancy.
- A number of our guests have limited mobility and we are committed to providing access to everyone at Peninsula Hot Springs. Spa Dreaming Centre mobility maps may help you plan your visit with us.
- Extreme hypertension
- This package is exclusive for guest 16 years and over.
- Swimwear is essential. We also recommend that you bring some comfortable footwear to wear around the bathing area and a water bottle
- Conditions involving high fever
- When we welcome you to Peninsula Hot Springs we may ask you to sign a waiver form that indicates you have been informed of this information.
- Liver, kidney and circulation disorders
- Please note that we will endeavour to confirm your preferred arrival time although this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Anaemic conditions
- Guests with allergies must advise at time of booking and upon check-in to ensure the necessary precautions are taken.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peninsula Hot Springs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 69789P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMornington PeninsulaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - Phillip IslandAttractions & Museums - Phillip IslandNature and Wildlife - MelbourneAttractions & Museums - MelbourneCategory