- Spot majestic humpback whales in their natural environment
- Tuck into a scrumptious buffet lunch on-board
- Optional hotel pick-up from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Eye Spy is moored on the Northern Finger of the Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe, Qld. Boarding commences at 9.00am for a 10.00am departure and returns approximately 2.00pm - 2.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please notify the local operator regarding your hotel information when booking (if pickup option is selected)
- Infant meals not included
- No food is allowed on board
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brisbane Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff