- Small-group half-day boat tour with wildlife snorkeling, from Ha'apiti
- Look for sharks, dolphins, stingrays and whales while snorkeling from the boat
- Hope to see humpback whales during their migration from mid-July to mid-November
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Tiahura public beach located next to Hibiscus Hotel. Hotel pickups will be either by boat or vehicle, depending on location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum recommended age is 4 years
- Recommended items: Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Please note: In-water observation with humpback whales are not guaranteed. Local operator's priority lies both to guest safety and to respect of all wildlife encountered during tours. We will only enter the water with humpback whales after the biologist onboard has observed their surface activity and deemed it safe for both the guests and the whales. Allowing the whales to continue their natural behavior, mating rituals, and migrational movements is vital for a healthy marine environment. Government placed regulations are followed for all interactions.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA MOANA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "There were only 4 of us, plus the two guides, so it was very private." See review