Departure & Return
Meeting point in the Tiahura public beach park opposite the pharmacy, a small former Club Med village Contact the service provider 48 hours before to confirm the departure organization
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact the service provider at least 48 hours before to receive organizational information
- Weight limit: kayak 95 kg per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA BLUE PADDLE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Eco guided excursion to the lagoon of Moorea in a transparent kayak Afternoon 2h.