4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Using a seascooter while snorkeling will allow you to cover more distance easily, so you can see even more marine life. On this snorkeling tour you will use seascooters to explore some of the best underwater sites in Moorea. Your guide will tell you about the marine life of French Polynesia, and take you to the best spots while keeping you safe in the sea.
- Travel up to 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) per hour with a seascooter
- Use of all snorkeling equipment is included
- Stay safe with a professional guide
- Hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMoorea, Moorea, Society Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
!! Tour not available for Cruise ship clients !!
The first tender is at 8.30 am witch is to late for this tour.
- VAIARE MOOREA
- COOKS BAY MOOREA
- OPUNOHU BAY MOOREA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- For pregnant women, a form will be completed before the tour.
- For Sofitel guests meeting at 8:00 at the nautical center.
- The pick up for customers of cruise ships is not possible
- Meeting Point
- Sofitel hôtel , hôtel lobby or guesthouse all around the island
- Pick up
- 7h15 Moorea Beach Lodge
- 7H20 Hibiscus
- 7h20 Tipanier
- 7h20 Intercontinental Hotel
- 7h35 Hilton Hotel
- 7h45 Manava Hotel
- 8H00 Sofitel (Nautical center)
- 7H15 Moorea sunset beach resort
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA WATER GAMES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moorea Dream Adventures / Eco Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Moorea Dream Adventures / Eco Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moorea Dream Adventures / Eco Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moorea Dream Adventures / Eco Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Moorea Dream Adventures / Eco Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPapeeteMooreaCategory